Why we like it
- Impressive selection of world class facilities - 25 diverse restaurants and cafes, five-acre Garden of the Gods pools and gardens, 50,000 square foot QUA Baths & Spa
- Stay in the stunning Laurel Collection, providing the award-winning Octavius and August Towers unique and personal amenities and exclusive hotel registration
- Award winning Qua spa is often voted best spa in Vegas!
- The resort spotlights world class entertainers such as Celine Dion, Elton John, Rod Stewart with Shania Twain in the mighty coliseum
- The perfect hotel to live Las Vegas to the fullest!
About Caesars Palace
Caesars Palace is the world's best known resort-casino, celebrating the grandeur that was Rome, in an 85-acre destination location that sets the standard for entertainment, dining and luxury. Reigning at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Caesars Palace ranks among the world's top luxury resorts known for its originality and beauty.
The resort features 3,960 hotel guest rooms and suites, 25 diverse restaurants and cafes, five-acre Garden of the Gods pools and gardens, 50,000 square foot QUA Baths & Spa. The 4,300-seat Colosseum sits just steps from celebrity chef restaurants and the acclaimed Forum Shops at Caesars. Enjoy days of pampering and relaxation and nights fine dining, Caesars Palace is fit for any king of queen!