Why we like it
- One of the few hotels in Las Vegas without its own casino
- Located on floors 35-39 of the Mandalay Bay tower
- Dine in some of the best restaurants in the city
- Relax by the landscaped private pool
- Direct access to Cirque Du Soleil’s new show, MJ One and LIGHT nightclub at Mandalay Bay
About Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas is a unique hotel in this vibrant city. Like a luxury skybox perched high above the glittering Las Vegas Strip, Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas is an intimate, non-gaming hotel with guest rooms and suites on floors 35 to 39 of the Mandalay Bay Tower. The Hotel's interiors are stylish, modern and reflective of Las Vegas' glamour and energy, and floor-to-ceiling windows offer unsurpassed views of the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding desert landscape. Enjoy award-winning dining at Charlie Palmer Steak, authentic Italian cuisine at Verandah, a Forbes five-star Spa and the lushly landscaped private pool. Stay in sophisticated rooms and suites, we recommend the stylish art deco inspired superior rooms.