Why we like it
- A luxury boutique hotel, in the heart of Boston's oldest neighbourhood
- Elegant, stylish and sophisticated XV Beacon is beyond extra ordinary
- Impeccable service, executed by well-trained and friendly staff
- Dine at the swanky Mooo restaurant a modern take on the traditional American steakhouse
- Full of antiques and incredible pieces of art reflecting the past of this iconic 19th century Beaux Arts building
About Fifteen Beacon
Full of charm with colonial decor and an exemplary attention to detail Fifteen Beacon with its enviable location is an excellent choice to explore this historic city. With antique paintings that take up the whole wall, an original cage lift, earthly tones and modern amenities this hotel has mixed the old and the new perfectly. A charming team of staff are always on hand to offer the latest "need to know" information about everything that you need to ensure you make the most of your stay here.
With only seven rooms or suites on each floor privacy is guaranteed, each room boasts a fireplace for those cooler winter evenings and have blend modern amenities with classic antique furniture beautifully. As with all cities location rules and here you are close to the Freedom Trail, the Garden, superb shopping, Boston Commons and numerous historical sites. Fifteen Beacon is ideally located to explore the city by foot, but if you wish to go further afield enjoy the hotel's complimentary chauffer service in a luxurious Lexus.