Why we like it
- A boutique hotel with 20 individually styled rooms
- Start the day with sumptuous Vermont breakfasts
- Farm-to-table dinner served every evening
- Enjoy an array of activities, including swimming, tennis, kayaking, paddle boarding, skiing, snowshoeing, sledding – all dependant on the season you stay
- One of the most beautiful locations, a true retreat
About Twin Farms
An all-inclusive boutique hotel set in Barnard, Vermont. Stay here throughout the seasons for a totally different experience. In the summer, enjoy walks, kayaking and croquet; while in the winter, enjoy a real storm of snow activities for the adventurous including downhill skiing, but if you like to be outdoors on a more leisurely pace, try sledding or ice skating on Copper Pond – followed by a hot toddy of course.
The rooms and cottages are all individually designed, complete with a fireplace and outside area. We like the cottages on two levels with a stone hot tub and floor to ceiling windows – the perfect forest retreat. Food here is seasonal and always fresh; breakfast will be hearty and set you up for the day; while dinner will be utterly romantic in the candle-lit dining room or in the privacy of your room served in front of the fire.