Why we like it
- A boutique hotel with 20 individually styled rooms
- Start the day with sumptuous Vermont breakfasts
- Farm to table dinner served every evening
- Enjoy an array of activities, swimming, tennis, kayaking, paddle boarding, skiing, snowshoeing, sledding – all dependant on the season you stay
- One of the most beautiful locations, a true retreat
About Twin Farms
An all inclusive boutique hotel set in Barnard, Vermont. Stay here throughout the seasons for a totally different experience. In the summer enjoy walks, kayaking and croquet while in the winter enjoy a real storm of snow activities for the adventurous downhill skiing but if you like to be outdoors on a more leisurely pace try sledding or ice skating on Copper Pond - followed by a hot toddy of course.
The rooms and cottages are all individually designed, all complete with a fireplace and outside area, the rooms have been designed perfectly so you feel at home. We like the cottages on two levels with a stone hot tub and floor to ceiling windows – the perfect forest retreat. Food here is seasonal and always fresh, breakfast will be hearty and set you up for the day while dinner will be utterly romantic in the candle lit dining room or in the privacy of your room served in front of the fire.