Why we like it
- Located in the Willamette Valley in the Dundee Hills south of Portland on a beautiful working vineyard
- Nine exquisite individually styled and named suites
- Breathtaking views of the Willamette Valley and Mount Jefferson
- Privately owned and run, member of the Utz family are often present
- A five minute drive from The Painted Lady Restaurant in downtown Newburg
About Black Walnut
The Black Walnut Inn is an exceptional Bed & Breakfast style inn located on a working vineyard. The Black Walnut Inn's vineyard features 13 acres of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay vines. A stay here is full of home from home comforts with delightful staff to ensure that you make the most of your time here.
Each suite has been designed to be elegant and charming with private balconies taking in the commanding views of the surrounding valley. There are four larger Deluxe Suites and five smaller yet beautifully appointed Premium Suites. The organic garden and hens provide the freshest ingredients for the bountiful breakfasts. A beautiful home and inn the perfect place to explore the local vineyards in this area.