Why we like it
- Where 50 shades of grey was penned
- Located in the heart of downtown Portland
- Elegance and grandeur blends perfectly with stylish modern amenities
- Impeccable, friendly and unobtrusive service
- This luxury boutique hotel is a National Historic Landmark, an icon of Portland's skyline for over eight decades
The Heathman Hotel has the perfect location in this vibrant town and within walking distance to Portland's most captivating landmarks and neighbourhoods. The Heathman is minutes away from the art museums, the zoo, the fashionable Pearl District and the trendy Northwest 23rd District. This luxurious hotel boasts 150 guest rooms and suites beautifully appointed with dark wood furniture and original contemporary artwork creating the perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy day taking in the sights and sounds of Portland.
The award winning Heathman Restaurant and Bar is one of the best restaurants in this city and offers an elegant and relaxed dining room using the best of the Pacific Northwest's freshest ingredients. The Tea Court Lounge is the perfect place for a pre-dinner drink or afternoon tea and live jazz can be enjoyed Wednesday through to Saturday evening. Refresh your mind, body and spirit with a personalised spa treatment in the comfort of your own room. The hotel has an excellent team of staff who are gracious and always ready to share their insider knowledge to ensure each guest has a great time in this wonderful city.