Why we like it
- At the top of the city's landmark Meier & Frank building
- Located in downtown Portland, perfect for exploring the many breweries and sights
- Contemporary design and funky atmosphere
- Ideal launch spot for walking tours of the city
- The rooftop Departure restaurant serves up modern Asian cuisine
The Nines sits in the heart of the city centre at the top of one of Portland's most beloved landmarks, the stately Meier & Frank building. Next to Pioneer Courthouse Square and the central business district it is an ideal launch spot for walking tours of the city. The hotel has 331 rooms, including 13 suites. All have king or double-sized beds swathed in plush down duvet and pillows.
The rooftop Departure restaurant serves up modern Asian cuisine while the Urban Farmer restaurant in the atrium is more casual, specialising in steak. Cocktails and snacks are served every evening in The Library Room. Other facilities include a 24-hour fitness centre kitted out with state-of-the-art cardio equipment and professional-grade free-weights.