Why we like it
- Nestled on the south end of Cannon beach, steps away from the iconic Haystacks Rock
- Ocean lodge offers beautiful rooms and suites all with a private balcony and fireplace
- A home from home experience with exceptionally welcoming and happy staff
- Complimentary fresh coffee and homemade cookies
- Family friendly, this lodge is the perfect choice for all looking to retreat from the hustle and bustle of busy lives
About Ocean Lodge
The Ocean Lodge has it all a beautiful building created to look like a New England Lodge boating some of the most incredible views of the stunning Oregon coastline. Step through the entrance and be greeted by beautiful Douglas Fir beams and an incredible two-storey river rock wood burning fireplace, this will soon become the place where you will sit and relax in sublime comfort.
Enjoy long walks on this beautiful coastline or simply relax in one of the Adirondeck chairs looking over the coastline. The Ocean Lodge library is a gem packed full of books to make every reader smile as well as an array of board games. For families with younger children this is a great place for building sand castles. There are thirty seven oceanfront studios and suites in the main lodge and an additional eight adjacent to the lodge. These rooms and suites are beautifully appointed with the large balcony doors offering simply the best views.