Why we like it
- Located at the gateway of Bend National Park, it’s ideal for exploring the area
- Blends green living with luxurious amenities
- 10below restaurant is one of the best lounges in town
- Skiing, golf, hiking and rafting all nearby
- Complimentary bicycles to use during the summer
About Oxford Hotel
The Oxford is an eco-chic luxury boutique hotel in the trendy town of Bend in Oregon. Inspired by its mountain location, the interiors reflect the stunning outdoors in with wood panelling, earthy tones and tactile materials that seem to bring the outside in. Though Bend is relatively rural, the hotel’s downtown location means you’re in the heart of the action, with live music venues, unique shops, eclectic art galleries and world-famous microbreweries just steps away.
The rooms are split between seven categories, each offering something a little different. The Cascade Suite is the largest, with a kitchen for apartment-style living should you want the freedom to dine as you please. All rooms are luxuriously appointed with sumptuous beds, fluffy bedding and attractive furniture. We like the Mountain Suites for their impressive views of the Cascade Mountain Range.
In room dining is available but we’d advise you not to miss out on 10below, the hotel’s restaurant and lounge which serves urban-organic cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.