Why we like it
- An original fishing lodge that has been restored to its former glory maintaining the original character and splendour
- Hosted American personalities as Clark Gable, Carol Lombard, Bing Crosby and Walt Disney
- Gracious staff who create a homely atmosphere and are totally unobtrusive
- The three bedroom river house is the ideal place to stay for a family or a group of close friendslet Point 4
- A delightfully charming property perfect for travellers wanting to experience a true nostalgic American lodge
About Weasku Inn
The Weasku Inn was originally built in 1924 as a fishing lodge on the banks of the famous Rogue River, set in ten acres of beautiful grounds and surrounded by towering pines. Located just off the main road this lodge makes you feel like you are in a tranquil haven, enjoy walks down by the river. This historic lodge has been beautifully furnished and a great place to experience the beauty of Grants Pass.
Every afternoon enjoy a complimentary hors d'oeuvre reception and when the day is nearly over indulge in freshly baked cookies and milk before falling to sleep in your own log cabin style room. There are five original rooms in the main lodge buildings eleven river front cabins, one A -Frame cabin and a three bedroom river house offering the perfect space for all.