Why we like it
- Positioned at the foot of Royal Street right in the heart of the vibrant French Quarter
- This historic New Orleans landmark offers an authentic stay
- Each of the rooms blend a mixture of elegance and modern touches which complement the movement of the area
- Cutting edge cuisine at Criollo, reflecting New Orleans cooking and the unique tastes that will soothe the soul
- Learn about the rich history and hauntings in this iconic hotel where various authors, musicians and artists have stayed in the past.
About Hotel Monteleone
Since 1886, the Hotel Monteleone has proudly stood as one of the first landmarks in the city of New Orleans. Many say that the true French Quarter begins at the lobby of the famous Hotel Monteleone. Sitting at the foot of Royal Street, guests have the best base to explore all things 'New Orleans'. Step outside this French Quarter hotel and discover the eclectic mix of attractions of the infamous cobblestone French Quarter streets. Jackson Square, the Old French Market, and the River walk, where tourists and locals stroll the levee and watch the steamboats along the Mississippi River, are all walking distance making this a great choice for those looking for the quaint essential New Orleans culture.
The accommodation at the Hotel Monteleone, are second to none and is very much your home away from home. Featuring 600 luxurious guest rooms, including 55 luxury suites and are recommended room the literary author suites as there is room for everyone. The hotel has several bars, restaurants and lounges which provide everything you need after a long day in the city.