Why we like it
- Unbeatable position for exploring the main attractions of Nashville
- Art gallery featuring the work of local artists
- 340 spacious guest rooms, including 14 suites
- Close to Honkey Tonk row, the place for all music fans
- Loews service through and through
About Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Located in the heart of Music City, Loews Vanderbilt Hotel sets the stage for an authentic Nashville experience. Guest rooms offer a comfortable and luxurious escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, and the concierge lounge provides an exclusive and convenient option for guests on the club level.
The hotel has 339 spacious guest rooms, including nine suites, as well as 24,000 square feet of newly renovated meeting space, and public areas to mix and mingle. Nashville’s energy permeates the hotel, from the Pod market to the southern-inspired fare at Mason’s restaurant and Mason Bar. Just minutes from Broadway’s live music scene, Music Row’s famous recording studios and the hallowed halls of Vanderbilt University.