Why we like it
- Traditional plantation home located in historic Natchez
- The deluxe suites have easy access to Monmouth's walking trail
- Gourmet restaurant serving authentic southern food
- Set in beautiful manicured gardens
- An early 19th-century antebellum mansion set in 26 acres of manicured gardens
About Monmouth Historic Inn
Monmouth Historic Inn is located in historic Natchez, a town that retains its sense of history while at once being vibrant and full of culture. All of the rooms and suites reflect the tradition of the area, complimented by modern inflections. The deluxe suites provide easy access to Monmouth's walking trail, which includes the private 19th century cemetery of the first owners.
A morning guided tour of the historic house is included in the rate. Experience the taste of the true south in the gourmet 1818 restaurant. The Beau-Pre Country Club has an 18-hole golf course set amongst spectacular scenery, just 3 miles south of Natchez.