Why we like it
- In the heart of Graceland, steps away from Graceland Mansion
- Designed by Priscilla Presley to capture the essence of all that is great about Elvis
- A stylish hotel full of southern charm
- Dining is a real treat with glamorous pre dinner cocktails and hearty southern dishes, this is a place to be inspired
- All music lovers will fall in love with this unique hotel in this very special in Memphis
About The Guesthouse at Graceland
Inspired by Elvis' iconic home, The Guest House at Graceland boasts a southern colonial architecture and themed rooms. The Memphis hotel features two- restaurants featuring the best of southern cuisine and Elvis’ favourite home cooking. The outdoor pool is the perfect tonic for the warmer summer days. A 464-seat theatre with live performances and movies is also on site for your enjoyment. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and coffee machine. A visit to the ice cream parlour is a must, with 16 flavours to choose from you are sure to find your favourite or try a root beer float. Located within eight miles of Beale Street The Guest House at Graceland, and the Memphis Zoo is 15 minutes' drive away. Throughout the year an array of event are held from the hotel either celebrating the life of Elvis or Graceland.