Why we like it
- The hotel’s views of gorgeous Camelback Mountain, which overlooks the hotel
- Each guest room has either a patio or private terrace
- Each guest room has either a patio or private terrace · Weft & Wrap Art Bar & Kitchen is the place to start and finish your day with seasonal ingredients used to create inspiring menus all with the most incredible view of Scottsdale
- Guests can indulge body and mind at the Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary
- A great base to explore historic downtown Scottsdale
About Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa, Scottsdale
According to Condé Nast Traveler, this is one of the best new hotels in the world. This hotel has just emerged from its cocoon following a $75-million refurbishment. And what a beautiful transformation... Not far from Camelback Mountain, this hotel is both secluded and close to all Scottsdale’s charms as well. There are 201 casita-style guestrooms on this 9-hectare estate. The rooms have a mid-century modern vibe. Everywhere you’ll see (and enjoy) pieces by local artists. There are three pool to lounge at and a spa that uses botanical products made on site.