Why we like it
- Bordering the spectacular Zion National Park
- Activities available include ATV rides, mountain biking, rock climbing and horse-riding available for experienced and non-experienced riders
- Stay in traditional log cabins complete with a cosy fireplace for the cooler evenings
- Excellent restaurant, using seasonal and fresh produce from their own garden
- The perfect place to relax after a day of adventure and exploration in the Beautiful Zion Park
About Zion Mountain Ranch
Nestled on 2,700 acres of high mountain meadows and forests, Zion Mountain Ranch is a traditional log cabin retreat. This secluded and tranquil lodge sits at the start of the Bullock Trail, once used to move great herds of cattle from summer grazing fields to the market. The paddock opposite the ranch is home to 50 buffalo which allow guests to appreciate this mighty beast.
The accommodation on offer is a selection of rustic log cabins, larger cabin suites and spacious three and two bedroom lodges that are ideal for larger families or groups of friends travelling together. The décor is homely and authentic; it is the panoramic views of the Zion National Park that make this property such a gem. Enjoy nights round the campfire toasting marshmallows and exchanging stories of the days adventures, this is sure to be a highlight of a stay at Zion Mountain Ranch.