Why we like it
- With its floor-to-ceiling columns of Oklahoma sandstone, ceilings and walls in Pacific redwood and chairs of rattan and woven cowhide, the resort reflects the spirit of the West
- The elegant and spacious suites are equipped with modern comforts and offer mountain and valley views
- Amangani's elegant suites are an expression of the surrounding countryside that inspired them: modern comforts, woven cowhide chairs and faux wolf throws
- A warm, atmosphere that reflects the wonders and majestically aged-soul of the 'wild west'
- Impressive wildlife viewing opportunities, including Elk, Bear and Bold Eagles
Amangani (or peaceful home) is sensitively designed with a keen eye on embracing the wonders of the resort's surroundings. Perched on the edge of East Gros Ventre Butte in Jackson Hole, a high mountain valley in northwest Wyoming, the resort has used native materials and natural textures throughout.
Amangani overlooks meadows and grazing herds but is surrounded by spectacular mountain ranges, hence the word "hole" to describe the valley. Directly across the valley from Amangani is Teton Pass which divides the Snake River Range from the snow-capped Tetons. Yellowstone National Park is close by.