Why we like it
- The resort offers 106 guest rooms and 18 suites
- Throughout the interiors capture the outdoors with dark wood and natural stone finishes. Leather touches in the rooms also evoke "the West"
- Most rooms open to a private balcony or terrace.
- Spacious marble bathrooms evoke the American West with wicker furniture, stone tile and colourful rugs with Native American motifs. Many of the rooms offer a deep soaking tub; perfect after a day out in the National Park
- Guests can also make use of the full-service "Alpine" spa.
About Four Seasons Jacksonhole
On the doorstep of both Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, the Four Seasons embodies the spirit of a natural mountain retreat. Not only can guests reach the National Parks in no time, but the resort is close to golf, premier fishing and endless hiking trails. During the winter, the resort offers "ski in/ski out" access. Overall, the Four Seasons Jackson Hole delivers absolute luxury in unspoiled natural wilderness.