Why we like it
- The hotel offers offer a wide choice of individually and lavishly furnished suites, salons and Palace Rooms
- Alvear Palace sits in the heart of La Recoleta, the most refined quarter of Buenos Aires
- The hotel's restaurants and bars - including the finest French restaurant in the city - are frequented by celebrities and well heeled locals
- The Alvear Spa & Fitness Centre is a refuge of relaxation and serenity in a sun-drenched space
- The Wellness Area offers steam baths, saunas, pressure showers, ludic pool and relaxation rooms
About Alvear Palace
The Alvear Palace's Louis XVI elegance and imposing architecture create a truly palatial feel. Built in 1932, it has been extensively updated to create a superb hotel in the heart of Buenos Aires.
Throughout the 197 rooms and suites, an exquisite combination of European elegance and modern technology prevails. Décor is Empire, Louis XV and Louis XVI style, using objets d'art to create a sophisticated air and give each room its own personality. The works of well-known Argentine artists are on display in the exclusive suites.
With superb, original architectural detail and sumptuous furnishings throughout, it is no exaggeration to suggest that this hotel is fit for royalty.