Why we like it
- Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires offers 116 spacious guest rooms and 49 suites, including seven one-of-a-kind suites in the adjacent Belle Époque-style mansion
- The hotel is located in the heart of the city in stylish La Recoleta district
- Dine on premium beef and impeccable seasonal vegetables in a dramatic airy setting at Elena, or savour delicious bites and equally delicious wine, cocktails and artisanal beers at the casual chic Pony Line
- The Spa at Four Seasons offers a full range of massages and spa treatments based on the Germaine de Capuccini natural product line
- An outdoor, Roman-style pool is located in the hotel gardens
About Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
The Four Seasons brand is synonymous with style and service. Situated in the heart of the exclusive La Recoleta district, this hotel is within easy reach of the city's cultural attractions. From the outside you will be wowed by the hotel's blending of a contemporary tower and early 20th-century, French-style mansion. In the tower, warm, comfortable rooms feature leather upholstered headboards and dark mahogany furnishings. Suites in La Mansión offer either French country décor, with high ceilings, antiques and Toile de Jouy wallpaper, or a more contemporary look.
Preferred Rooms and Suites on the seventh and eighth floors of the tower enjoy complimentary access to The Library, an exclusive lounge on the seventh floor that provides a selection of international newspapers and magazines, and complimentary Internet access.
Another highlight is Pony Line, a chic bar. Inspired by the sport of kings, Pony Line brings to life the casual chic of La Dolfina polo lifestyle. Balancing urban sophistication with the carefree elegance of polo in leathers and other fabrics, riding motifs, art by Alejandro Moy, and rugged yet refined elements such as pergamino-clad trunks that act as cocktail tables, the mood at Pony Line is lively and fun.