Why we like it
- The suites overlook a shaded residential street as well as an exquisite six-story interior lightwell
- Located in the heart of the Recoleta, Buenos Aires' most elegant neighbourhood
- The superb Chez Nous Restaurant serves exceptional Argentine-French fusion cuisine
- 95⁰ Spa combines natural elements from across Argentina with the latest treatments and technology from Europe's finest spas
- The hotel has an outdoor, rooftop swimming pool
About Mansion Algodon
This is a truly exceptional boutique hotel in Buenos Aires - the latest in a plethora of high end boutique hotels to open in the city.
Mansion Algodon is a supremely grand building dating from 1912. Fashioned in French Classical design it has been impeccably restored, retaining a host of original features, whilst creating beautifully stylish, contemporary interiors.
Its 10 large suites have been designed to the very highest standard, to create living spaces that feel more like upscale apartments than hotel accommodation. No detail has been neglected in pursuit of the very height of style and sophistication. For instance, many of the larger suites include separate living areas, baby grand pianos and elegant wine-themed wet bars. All have large, lavish bathrooms, beautifully decorated in Italian Calacatta marble and French Limestone.