Why we like it
- The rooms and suites are spacious and packed with luxurious touches
- Palacio Duhau is in an ideal central location on Avenida Alvear
- Dining options include the signature Duhau Restaurant and, for something special, the Vinoteca & Cheese Room, which offers fine Argentinian Malbecs and regional cheeses selected by the Maître Fromager
- The Ahin Spa can only be described as 'sumptuous'
- A beautiful, short-course indoor heated swimming pool is located in the spa
About Park Hyatt Palacio Duhau
Palacio Duhau is a superb city hotel and a member of the legendary Park Hyatt portfolio. The building itself is hugely impressive. The exterior retains the wonderful belle-époque architecture of the 1932 French Palace Duhau, whilst the interior is all sleek design and modern décor.
Its stylish, spacious rooms and exclusive suites have street or garden views and are immaculately presented, with modern décor offering a backdrop for the latest technology and luxurious furnishings. All have plush king sized beds, oversized work desks and majestic bathrooms with tub and rain shower. Luxurious touches include Celedonio Lohidoy-designed spa products, 30-inch flat-screen TVs and butler service.