Why we like it
- El Colibri is set in 170 hectares of Argentinean countryside and landscaped gardens
- La Table du Colibri serves the very best in Argentinean gastronomy and wines, or try a traditional Asado (barbecue)
- The Spa is equipped with Jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, high pressure shower and massage room
- The hotel has a heated, open air pool with views of Cordoba's hills
- Other facilities and activities include a library, polo, horse riding and gaucho activities, trekking, golf and go-carting
About Estancia el Colibri
A genuine rural paradise in the Sierras of Cordoba Province, El Colibri offers refinement and authenticity in equal measure. Colonial architecture, décor and furnishing abound throughout this lovingly restored ranch, which aims to give its guests a genuine taste of Argentinean rural life.
The hotel's nine suites are impeccably put together, each packed with hand-picked pieces of art, antique furniture and furnishings with their own tales of colonial life to tell. White walls provide a canvass for splashes of colour and detail - for instance, hand painted flowers, which are repeated in curtain fabrics and bathroom tiles.
At once imposing and homely, this hotel is superb in every detail.