Why we like it
- Loi Suites has 162 rooms with amazing views of the jungle
- This stylish hotel is surrounded by the subtropical forest of Iryapu, around 15 minutes from Iguazu Falls National Park on the Argentine side of the border
- Dining options include Restaurant Naipi for international cuisine, the poolside Tiki bar, barbecues and a snack bar
- A wonderfully stylish spa offers a range of treatments - from exfoliation and hydration to seaweed masks
- The hotel has an extensive outdoor pool area amongst carefully preserved native trees and overlooking the Iguazu River
About Loi Suites
Set deep in the jungle, this is a truly amazing hotel. It has been designed to fit effortlessly in its lush surroundings, working in harmony with nature to preserve the native trees that are now integral to its outdoor spaces.
On the outside, the building looks like an outsized jungle cabin - an effect created by the use of natural materials, such as wooden facias and stone terraces. Inside, the effect continues, though counterpointed by slick, contemporary design, for instance with huge, soaring wooden pillars rising from polished marble floors.
The rooms and suites are very spacious and combine modern design with natural woods and fabrics to create accommodation that oozes chic, stripped back luxury. There are some particularly beautiful suites with balconies facing the jungle.