Why we like it
- All rooms have views of the Andes from private terraces with plunge pools and fireplaces
- Cavas Wine Lodge is in a stunning location amid the Andes Mountains and the fertile vineyards of Lujan de Cuyo only a short drive from the city of Mendoza
- The Wine Lodge restaurant serves wonderful lunches and dinners using the best organic, seasonal produce
- The spa, built round a relaxed, open-air courtyard, offers signature wine therapy treatments, facials, manicures and pedicures, as well as a gym
- The lodge has an outdoor pool and sun deck
About Cavas Wine Lodge
Situated in the heart of Argentina's famous wine-producing region and surrounded by many other well-known Argentinean wineries, Cavas Wine Lodge overlooks 35 acres of vines and the magnificent, snow-capped Andes beyond. The lodge is a study in rustic chic, encased in a classic, arched casa exterior. Inside, the walls are cool, whitewashed stucco, punctuated by exposed stone detailing, whilst local art adds splashes of colour.
Its 14 charming rooms continue the rustic chic theme. Bedrooms and living spaces are whitewashed and the bathrooms integrate modern fixtures within exposed stone walls. All have wonderful roof terraces, where stuccoed walls create organic shapes to incorporate bench seating and outdoor fireplaces.