Why we like it
- The suites have huge windows and views of Lago Argentino, La Anita Valley and on clear days, Torres del Paine National Park in Chile
- Eolo sits in splendid isolation in the vast scenery of Patagonia
- The hotel has a lounge, restaurant, bar and library
- Eolo has a small indoor pool and sauna
- Other facilities and activities include biking, hiking and horse riding
Eolo is designed to emphasise the sheer beauty of the surrounding area. Simple and unassuming on the outside, it sits perfectly within the vastness of Patagonia - making the most of the landscapes and views with terraces and courtyards open to huge skies.
The rooms too exude an understated charm. Simple yet elegant, they do not even attempt to compete with the views from over-sized windows. Instead, they provide calm, homely spaces in which to unwind after a long day of exploration - though all the modern conveniences are in evidence.
This hotel really is an explorer's paradise. It is surrounded by unforgettable natural wonders and unique local cultures, all of which is brought into sharp focus by the hotel's experienced and knowledgeable guides. Their tales of local legends, customs and traditions offer a not to be missed flavour of the rich heritage of this remarkable area.