Why we like it
- All rooms and suites have sea-facing balconies
- Tivoli Eco-Resort is set on a 12 kilometre stretch of Bahia's Coconut Coast, a coastline of deserted beaches, coconut groves and natural sea pools
- The Sombra do Coqueiral Restaurant serves fantastic Bahian cuisine
- The Thalasso Spa offers treatments ranging from Thalassotherapy, massages, and beauty treatments for the body and face to fitness programmes
- The hotel has eight swimming pools
About Tivoli Eco-Resort Praia do Forte
The Tivoli Eco Resort Praia do Forte is a 5-star Bahia hotel where simple architecture stands in perfect harmony with the stunning scenery and the biodiversity of the surrounding area.
All 292 rooms offer ocean views from 'jungle lodge' style buildings, none of which stand above palm tree height. Inside, the room are beautifully appointed - hard wood panelling mixes with subtly coloured walls and the very highest quality furnishings. Double glass doors open onto lovely balconies and terraces hung with hammocks, which are perfect spots for reading and relaxation.
The hotel's 'Experience Team' is always on hand to arrange trips and excursions, whether to local towns, into the 533 hectares of Atlantic forest just 6 km from the hotel, or to nearby waterparks and golf courses.