Why we like it
- Exclusive and luxurious, this hotel has only 12 rooms
- Insolito Boutique Hotel is located on the edge of one of the most beautiful beaches in Búzios - Ferradura beach
- The spa offers body and facial treatments, Insólito moments, massages and Indian rituals to guarantee relaxation by the sea
- The hotel has both freshwater and salt water pools
- Other facilities include two boats, a dry sauna, a steam sauna, Jacuzzi and Ofurô, and three bicycles
Insólito boutique hotel has an unrivalled location, fantastic sea views and brings a new luxury to this pretty town. Despite its superb, secluded location, the hotel is only a short taxi ride away form the excitement of Rua Das Pedras (the main street in the town), which buzzes with shops, restaurants and bars.
The 12 rooms are individually and lovingly designed by the French owner, Emanuelle Meeus de Clermont-Tonnerre, who tours the world sourcing new furniture and fashions for the property. All reflect different aspects of culture, art or fashion while still achieving a stylish simplicity.
Designer touches are on display throughout - the Pigmento Ovo table in the living room, the wonderful rustic wooden sofas by Elma Chavez, the recycled rubber carpets by Cecília Machado, the photos by Claudia Andujar, stickers by André Diniz and the young Brazilian designer Juliana Llussa.