Why we like it
- Overlooks Copacabana Beach
- Elegant and sophisticated in design
- Incredible views from a selection of rooms and suites
- Dine in Restaurant Sá with large windows that look out onto the Copacabana's boardwalk
- The hotel has its own section of the beach set up exclusively for Miramar Guests
About Miramar by Windsor
The newly renovated Miramar Hotel by Windsor offers seaside luxury in the heart of Rio de Janeiro. Just steps from Copacabana Beach, the hotel affords captivating views from some guestrooms and an amazing rooftop terrace that hosts an infinity-edge swimming pool and poolside bar. Dine in the hotel's gourmet restaurant, which serves an inventive menu of Carioca cuisine and a notable wine list with more than 130 labels. Each of the 200 guestrooms provide an ideal retreat with plush linens, Brazilian paintings, and on-call butler service.