Why we like it
- Small luxury boutique hotel located on the soft white sands of Praia da Malhada, one of Brazil's most beautiful beaches
- Just 2 bungalows and 4 suites, each with their own tropical private garden
- The Chili Beach can arrange activities such as boat trips, quad bike excursions and windsurfing
- For the ultimate privacy, rent exclusive use of the entire hotel with chef, butler, gardener and security
- The Jericoacoara coastline enjoys more than 320 sunny days a year
About The Chili Beach
Reputed as one of Brazil's finest beach hotels, The Chili Beach Boutique Hotel enjoys an envious location on the soft white sands of Praia da Malhada in Jericoacoara. This picture perfect bay, where locals in the know come to surf, was voted among the 10 most beautiful in the world by the Washington Post. The six luxury suites and bungalows display a modern, tropical design with wooden furnishings, 1000 count sheets and goose down pillows and just the right amount of sophisticated mod-cons - such as LCD TV and I-pod docking station - to not take away from your surroundings. The private garden or balcony has sun loungers and hammocks, and some also enjoy an outdoor shower.
The small fishing village of Jericoacoara, in the Brazilian state of Ceará, has slowly become the go to place for those in search of unspoiled beaches and an off the beaten track experience. Windsurfing, sailing, sandboarding and horse riding are just some of the activities to be enjoyed in the region. Alternatively, soothe both body and mind with one of the many restorative treatments available at the spa.