Why we like it
- Surrounded by natural parks and awe-inspiring volcanoes
- A working farm, try your hand at making your favourite cheese or yogurt
- Individually decorated rooms and suites with personality
- Learn to ride a horse Chilean style
- Indulge in true farmhouse cuisine, with the majority of the produce coming fresh from the Vira Vira Farm
About andBeyond Vira Vira
Vira Vira offers you the chance to discover the unique beauty of the Pucón Valley in superior comfort and style. Created as a traditional hacienda, the rooms and suites are traditionally decorated with Chilean rugs and furnishings creating a warm and cosy atmosphere. Wood cladded rooms and suites create the perfect accompaniment to the stunning natural surroundings on the banks of the Liucura River. We recommend the senior suites which have outside Jacuzzis, perfect for relaxing in with a glass of locally-produced wine after a day of discovery and adventure.
Activities at Vira Vira are endless in either summer or winter; adventurers will relish the white water rafting and kayaking down the rapids, while the more laid back can enjoy peaceful fly fishing or drifting gently down the river in a little boat. In the winter months the area boasts skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and winter horse riding among its activities, all set out in front of a backdrop of Chile's snow-capped volcanoes for an utterly magical scene.