Why we like it
- Nestled in a private reserve neighbouring the Torres del Paine National Park
- Discover pristine forests and plains where it is possible to view foxes, condors and the occasional puma
- Only 12 stand alone villas ensuring the maximum privacy and magnificent views of the forest below complete with outdoor hot tub
- Experience total seclusion and tranquillity
- As a member of Relais & Chateaux the cuisine on offer here is sure to delight even the most avid foodie
About Awasi Patagonia
Awasi Patagonia has an enviable location in a private reserve, here you will discover a place of true tranquillity and adventure. Awasi Patagonia is all inclusive including private excursions in a 4x4 and a private guide who can design excursions in line with your taste and preferences. With a collection of 12 independent villas (one of them with two bedrooms and bathrooms) inspired by old Patagonian shelters and ranching outposts. Each villa has oversized windows offering incredible views of Sarmiento Lake and Torres del Paine National Park.
Activities include horse riding, mountain biking, hiking, bird watching and walking trails. There is no Wi-Fi, radio, telephone, or television in the villas; however, there is Wi-Fi and music in the main lodge. Awasi Patagonia is a perfect choice for a romantic escape or an incredible place to end your adventures in Chile.