Why we like it
- This uber-cool hotel is set on the shores of the fjord 'Last Hope' just outside the pretty town of Puerto Natales and near the Torres del Paine National Park.
- The building now combines a museum within a slick design hotel. A totally unique Patagonian experience.
- All rooms are very spacious and have large floor to ceiling windows looking over the coastline
- The huge dining room and bar area deserves a long evenings attention! Top quality food cooked in an open kitchen and a fabulously eclectic bar area with a warm and friendly vibe and an extensive wine list
- Great excursions into the park by boat, bike, horse or foot!
About The Singular Patagonia
This unusual luxury hotel is actually an historic frigorifico (cold storage plant) from the days of Patagonia's thriving sheep trade - the hotel's acclaimed restaurant, bar and museum are housed in the historic land mark Puerto Bories, a former post-Victorian cold-storage plant built in 1915 and declared a National Monument in 1996. There are 57 spacious guestrooms with fjord views, a lovely spa and a range of over 20 excursions offering an unforgettable experience into the depths of Chilean Patagonia.