Why we like it
- A stunningly remote get away located on the island of Chiloé - off the mainland of the Southern Chile lakes region.
- Perched on top of a hill the wide windows of the rooms offer all guests an incredible view of the inland sea and nearby islands
- With 24 guest rooms this is a spacious, exclusive hideaway. In addition guests can relax in the reading room, inviting fire lit lounges, dining room, patios and a garden of over 10 hectares
- The hotel although ultra-modern in design mimics the natural environment and becomes part of the landscape
- All inclusive board makes for total relaxation
About Tierra Chiloé
Recently updated with a full Uma Spa including indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, the hotel is built onto a culturally rich landscape deep within the Archipelago of Chiloé. Tierra Chiloe is a warm, inviting hotel, with great attention to detail and extremely high service standards. The hotel has been built using native wood and is full of wool weavings and basketry, all of which were crafted by local artisans. The construction reflects the natural environment, becoming a part of the landscape without altering it, and evoking the culture of the islands. The hotel has a team of guides offering tailored half-day and full day outings for guests including cultural trips to UNESCO Jesuit churches, boating, horse riding, biking, trekking and spectacular bird watching. Tierra Chiloé even has its own vessel named Williche for use during maritime outings on the archipelago's ocean, channels and fjords.