Why we like it
- A beautiful Victorian Mansion built in 1923
- Restored into an elegant boutique hotel
- Relax in the lounge, the piano bar or at the spa's heated swimming pool and hammam
- A well stocked wine cellar full of Chile's finest wines
- Superb restaurant led by El Bulli-trained Spanish chef Sergio Barroso.
About Palacio Astoreca
Located in Cerro Alegre, just steps from the famous "Paseo Yugoslavo" and the Fine Arts Museum, the Barburizza Palace makes Palacio Astoreca an excellent choice to discover this UNESCO World Heritage city. This contemporary boutique hotel has 23 magnificent guest rooms including seven suites with bay or hillside views. The Spa is the perfect place to relax after exploring this interesting city, with a hammam, indoor pool and a traditional Chilean Jacuzzi (heated with firewood). At the end of the day enjoy a pisco sour in the contemporary piano lounge bar or sit out on the terrace with its spectacular views of Valparaiso Bay. Palacio Astoreca is bursting with art by Chilean and foreign contemporary artists, the hotel actively supports local artists too. The wine cellar has been put together carefully using the best regions and the most exclusive vineyards not only in Chile but also from the other wine producing countries of South America.