Why we like it
- A Contemporary, stylish vineyard retreat
- Only 29 rooms (22 suites and seven glass bungalows)
- 360-degree views of the vines, hills and mountains
- Stunning pool, designed to make you feel like you are swimming above the vineyard
- Wine inspired spa treatments
About VIK Chile
VIK Chile is an art-filled retreat and wine spa located in Millahue on the Vik vineyard. The 22-suite retreat, coupled with seven glass bungalows, is perched on a hilltop above a lake and commands panoramic views including the majestic Andes in the distance. VIK Chile's contemporary architecture has been designed perfectly to complement the rolling Chilean landscape. Each suite has floor-to-ceiling windows and is decorated individually to include unique pieces of South American art. Food here is fresh and innovative with the team of chefs being able to create personalised menus inspired by the local produce.
Activities on offer at VIK Chile include a tour of the winery, wine tastings, horse riding, mountain bike riding, and hiking and running experiences for the more active; for those who like to relax, there is a beautiful infinity pool as well as the superb spa to indulge your senses.