Why we like it
- Located near the historic Santa Ana Hill, with its famous lighthouse
- Swim in the heated outdoor pool on the 9th floor, with spectacular views of the city
- Stay in a room or suite with floor to ceiling windows with views over the river
- Indulge in spa treatments, or if you like to keep fit there is an excellent state of the art fitness suite
- The perfect choice of hotel for families and couples alike
About Wyndham Guayaquil
Situated just steps from the historic Santa Ana Hill with its famous lighthouse, mere minutes to the impressive Malecon 2000 and near Jose Joaquin de Olmedo International Airport. The hotel is classic in style with a contemporary twist. Stay in rooms and suites with large windows to make the most of the incredible view.This is the perfect place to stay before or after a visit to the Galapagos. The onsite Restaurante Rio Grande serves up bountiful buffets for breakfast and lunch, and a selection of exquisitely prepared local and international à la carte dishes for dinner. Discover Las Penas, the historic heart of Guiaquil and home to most of the areas art galleries.