Why we like it
- An ideal base to explore the Galapagos Islands if sleeping on board a boat is not for you
- Explore the islands by land or sea
- Experienced guides will bring the islands of the Galapagos to life
- Activities available include snorkelling, kayaking, scuba diving and hiking
- The only beachfront hotel on Santa Cruz
About The Finch Bay Hotel
Nestled on the beach of Puerto Ayora on the famous Santa Cruz Island The Finch Bay has an enviable position and is a great place to explore the enchanting islands of the Galapagos. An array of activities awaits you to explore the islands, a must is a visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station (only a 15 minute walk from the hotel). Explore one of the top snorkelling sites in the Galapagos; Las Grietas. Stay in a selection of bright and airy rooms and suites with an ocean or garden view all complete with a private balcony with a hammock – the perfect tonic for an afternoon snooze after a morning of discovery. The Sea Lion Yacht will take you with a small group (maximum 20) to explore the wildlife rich North Seymore, iconic Bartolome the rugged South Plaza and not forgetting beautiful Santa Fe. When not out discovering this unique place relax by the pool or take a walk on the beach.