Why we like it
- A national historic landmark, built in 1794
- A selection of superior rooms and suites
- Excellent location, only 3 blocks away from the Main square
- Enjoy views of Arequipa Cathedral and El Misti Volcano on the fourth floor sun terrace
- Dine in the colonial dining room, sampling some of the best traditional Peruvian meals
About Casa Andina Premium Collection Arequipa
The Casa Andina Premium Collection Arequipa is housed in the former Mint House and is the most beautiful traditional house in the White City. A national historical monument and living museum transforms this into the best hotel in Arequipa. The lengthy restoration of the building unearthed numerous surprises including original frescoes, reliefs, and even a chapel long hidden from view. Senior Suites and Imperial Suites, full of historic character, occupy the original colonial manor house, while superior rooms and suites are located on four floors of a new but sensitively-designed modern wing of the hotel, off the second colonial patio and with easy access to the terrace.