Why we like it
- A stylish wooden lodge in the beautiful Sacred Valley
- Located in one of the region’s most ancient corn plantations
- Enjoy the outdoors with leisurely agricultural strolls, riverside bike rides and mountain hikes
- Daily explorations led by Explora guides ensure you get the most out of your stay
- Relax at Pumacahua Bath House, a restored 17th-century colonial manor housing the hotel spa
About Explora Valle Sagrado
Explora Valle Sagrado is the ideal base for discovering the awe-inspiring landscape of the Sacred Valley. The new hotel was designed with sustainability in mind and is set in one of the region's most remote and ancient corn plantations.
The wooden lodge provides the perfect base for visiting Cusco and Machu Picchu as well as the region's remote villages.
The hotel's rooms are quiet and private and offer views to the surrounding corn plantations and mountains. As part of its off-grid ethos, the rooms are not equipped with internet or televisions which allows guests to switch off from daily life.
The restaurant specialises in light, contemporary cuisine using locally sourced, high quality ingredients. The authentic menu is accompanied by a full wine list offering a range of new and old-world wines to suit every palate.
The Pumacahua Bath House, a restored 17th-century colonial manor house, is now home to the hotel's swimming pool, spa and sauna.
Offering a sophisticated choice for discerning travellers, the hotel is a hidden treasure within the historic landscape of Peru.