Why we like it
- All rooms have private, furnished outdoor spaces
- Tambo del Inka is located in the very heart of the timeless Sacred Valley of the Incas overlooking the Urubamba River
- The Hawa restaurant serves authentic Peruvian cuisine, prepared using organically grown ingredients from neighbouring farms
- The hotel has an indoor-outdoor swimming pool
- Other facilities include the Kiri Bar, a fitness centre and a private station for trains to Machu Picchu
About Tambo del Inka Libertador Luxury Collection Hotel
The Tambo del Inka Luxury Collection Hotel is a new addition to the Liberator Group of hotels. Nestled in the Sacred Valley, just 50 minutes from the city of Cusco, this intimate resort demands relaxation whilst offering a huge variety of opportunities to explore some of Peru's most magical landscapes and cultural centres - not least the spectacular Inca citadel at Machu Picchu.
The hotel has just over 100 well-equipped rooms and suites. All are light and spacious, their décor combining white walls with wood panelled details, large beds and comfortable furniture. Large, floor to ceiling windows let the light flood in, and open up superb views.