Why we like it
- The suites offer wonderful city, ocean or garden views, whilst the Presidential Suites all have private terraces
- Set in one of Lima's most fashionable areas, Miraflores Park, A Belmond Hotel puts guests at the heart of all that's best about this great capital city
- Dining options include Mesa 18 for a culinary experience based on local ingredients, and The Observatory Restaurant
- The hotel has a lovely roof terrace swimming pool
- Other facilities include bars and lounges, a fitness centre and the innovative 'Bath Butler' service
About Miraflores Park, A Belmond Hotel, Lima
Renowned for its beautiful garden location beside the Pacific Ocean, the Miraflores Park enjoys breath-taking views out to sea. In typical Belmond style, it combines personalised service, exceptional dining and indulgent facilities to create the perfect base from which to explore - colonial architecture, superb museums and glamorous shops, bars and restaurants are all just moments from the hotel.
The suites are very well appointed and have huge windows to let the light, and the views, flood in. Tastefully decorated in neutral tones, they are brought to life by colonial style furniture and details like freshly cut flowers. As you'd expect, every detail, from the fine cotton linen on the beds to the size of the showerheads in marbled bathrooms has been designed with the utmost care, to create comfortable and stylish accommodation.