Revel in VIP access to the Olympics of Art, as the Venice Biennale is often known. The world’s oldest and largest art festival is held once every other year in palazzos across this floating city. All the greatest names in the art world attend the International Art Exhibition, which is renowned for its parties and people watching. Enjoy seamless access to the large and varied number of global exhibitors. With such a cornucopia of contemporary art on show, enhance your experience with our VIP contacts and art specialists who will guide you around.
- Gritti Palace – this 15th-century palazzo occupies one of the top spots on the Grand Canal, looking across to the magnificent Salute church
- Enjoy VIP access to the Biennale and tour with renowned artists
- Let an art specialist guide you around the exhibitions every day
- Meet a selection of famous exhibitors and learn more about their work from paintings to sculptures
- Enjoy lunch in the café at the Museum of Modern Art which has the best views of the city and across the Grand Canal