Our enhanced Book with Confidence policy allows you to make changes to your holiday up to 15 days before you travel, should the unexpected occur.
At A&K, we always put our clients at the heart of everything we do. So, as many of you look forward to booking your next holiday, we are proud to offer a suite of options that guarantee you flexibility, protection and total peace of mind.
Book with A&K before 31 July 2021 for travel through to 31 December 2022 and you’ll benefit from:
- Flexibility: you can change your travel plans or postpone up to 15 days before your travel date. This applies to green, amber and red listed countries on the UK government’s traffic light scheme
- No amendment fees: we will not charge you should you choose to change to a new destination or move your travel dates, and you can rebook to travel any time before 31 December 2022
- Right to refund: if you choose to cancel due to any Covid-19 related reasons* outlined below you will receive a full refund
And as with all A&K holidays your money is in safe hands - we are an ATOL-protected and ABTA-bonded tour operator and operate a CAA-approved Trust Account.
At A&K, we specialise in creating bespoke, customised holidays where no two are ever the same. We work with the world’s leading travel brands and suppliers around the globe to secure you the very best holiday experience. In certain circumstances, our partners may implement stricter payment or flexibility conditions that may prohibit or limit A&K from making future amendments. On these occasions, we will advise you at time of booking. Your travel specialist will be happy to discuss this and work with you to ensure we provide as much flexibility as possible for all your travel arrangements.
Terms and Conditions:.
For new bookings made between 18 February and 31 July 2021 for travel before 31 December 2022, guests may change the booking up to 15 days prior to departure. We may need to adjust the cost of your trip to reflect the new dates, particularly if those coincide with festivals or a higher season of travel. Equally, if the cost of your postponed trip is less, we will reduce the cost accordingly. Where airlines or suppliers implement stricter payment or booking conditions that prohibit A&K from making future amendments without penalty, our travel specialists will advise this at the time of quote and clients will be advised in writing at time of booking. Excludes A&K Villas, Wings Over the World, Private Jet and Inspiring Expeditions. All monies applied to a new booking are non-transferable. All other standard terms and conditions apply to the booking. Clients are responsible for all other related fees not booked through A&K, such as, but not limited to, insurance and visas. Special terms are subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time.
*Covid-19 related reasons are termed as any of the following restrictions being in place 30 days or less before departure:
- The UK FCDO (or the FCDO alternative in the client's country of residence) advises against all but essential travel, or your booked country is placed on the red list
- The destination the client is travelling to has entry restrictions in place that prohibit them from travelling, such as closed borders or extended quarantine requirements
- International flights are cancelled without alternative routing available for clients to use to reach the destination(s) in the itinerary