At A&K, we always put our clients at the heart of everything we do. So, as many of you look forward to booking your next holiday, we are proud to offer a suite of options that guarantee you flexibility, protection and total peace of mind.
With A&K’s flexible booking policy, you can plan your future travel with complete peace of mind.
- Flexibility: For new bookings from 01 January 2022, book for travel through to 31 December 2022, and you may change or cancel up to 30 days prior to departure in the event of a COVID-19-related reason* outlined below.
- No amendment fees: we will not charge you should you choose to change to a new destination or move your travel dates.
And as with all A&K holidays your money is in safe hands - we are an ATOL-protected and ABTA-bonded tour operator and operate a CAA-approved Trust Account.
At A&K, we specialise in creating bespoke, customised holidays where no two are ever the same. We work with the world’s leading travel brands and suppliers around the globe to secure you the very best holiday experience. In certain circumstances, our partners may implement stricter payment or flexibility conditions that may prohibit or limit A&K from making future amendments. On these occasions, we will advise you at time of booking. Your travel specialist will be happy to discuss this and work with you to ensure we provide as much flexibility as possible for all your travel arrangements.
Terms and Conditions:.
For new bookings from 01 January 2022, book for travel through to 31 December 2022, and you may change or cancel up to 30 days prior to departure in the event of a COVID-19-related reason* outlined below. If you choose to change or postpone, you may rebook your travel through to 31 December 2022. We may need to adjust the cost of your trip to reflect the new dates, particularly if those coincide with festivals or a higher season of travel. Equally, if the cost of your postponed trip is less, we will reduce the cost accordingly. Where airlines or suppliers implement stricter payment or booking conditions that prohibit A&K from making future amendments without penalty, our travel specialists will advise this at the time of quote and clients will be advised in writing at time of booking. Excludes A&K Villas, Wings Over the World, Private Jet and Inspiring Expeditions. All monies applied to a new booking are non-transferable. All other standard terms and conditions apply to the booking. Clients are responsible for all other related fees not booked through A&K, such as, but not limited to, insurance and visas.Special terms are subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time.
*Covid-19 related reasons are termed as any of the following restrictions being in place 30 days or less before departure:
- The UK FCDO advises against all but essential travel
- The government in the client’s country of residence (non-UK residents) restricts all but essential travel
- The destination the client is travelling to has entry restrictions in place that prohibit them from travelling, such as closed borders or extended quarantine requirements
- International flights are cancelled without alternative routing available for clients to use to reach the destination(s) in the itinerary