Why we like it
- Luxurious hotel located in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong City.
- Located in the heart of Kowloon's vibrant business and shopping district.
- Within walking distance to the MTR subway and Star Ferry.
- Contemporary and stylish rooms and suites
- Fantastic Pierside Restaurant overlooking the waterfront.
About Royal Pacific Towers
The luxurious Royal Pacific Towers is ideally located in the buzzing shopping and dining area of Kowloon. Overlooking Victoria Harbour, the hotel is a stylish base from which to explore this vibrant and dynamic city. The hotel's 673 spacious rooms are contemporary in design and afford views over the beautiful Kowloon Park or the iconic harbour. Floor-to-ceiling windows maximise the views, while plush marble bathrooms and an expanse of space, including separate living areas, add to the sense of comfort. We love the Pierside Restaurant & Bar which serves up mouthwatering seafood dishes in a beautiful harbour-side setting. Dinner at the highly acclaimed Satay Inn, which has won many an award for its tantalising Malaysian and Singapore creations, is also not to be missed.