Why we like it
- Situated on the waterfront of Victoria Harbour, in the heart of the entertainment, shopping and commercial district of Hong Kong Island.
- Luxury rooms and suites offer impressive views of Hong Kong's dazzling cityscape.
- A delectable selection of 6 award-winning bars and restaurants serve up an eclectic mix of enticing flavours.
- Valuable array of business facilities available, including 4 spacious conference rooms, 7 individual workstations and 5 executive floors with private lounge.
- As a hotel owned and managed by the Mandarin Oriental Group, service is top priority keeping standards high offering the chivalrous service expected.
About The Excelsior
The Excelsior lies in one of Hong Kong's best locations, overlooking the magnificent vistas of Kowloon peninsula, in the bustling shopping, entertainment and commercial district of Causeway Bay. It's easy to explore all that Hong Kong has to offer from the comfort of this iconic hotel; escape to the serene Victoria Park or cross the road and catch the MTR to Golden Bauhinia Square or Hong Kong Disneyland. There are 863 elegantly decorated guestrooms and 21 luxury suites with adequate space and well-appointed amenities including Wi-Fi internet access and espresso coffee machine.
Towering 34 levels above the ground, ToTT's and Roof Terrace boasts striking views over the vibrant Victoria Harbour and live music each night, while the acclaimed Yee Tung Heen Restaurant serves up piquant delights of traditional Cantonese origin. After indulging in the restaurants sumptuous cuisine, head to the quintessentially British Dicken's bar to watch live world-class sporting events while swigging away on a refreshing pub pint.