Why we like it
- A small boutique hotel housed in a renovated mansion of a wealthy Qing dynasty silk merchant
- A member of Relais & Chataeux
- Located in the heart of the old town the architecture of Jing's Residence is typical of northern China
- The hotel has been designed to create a sophisticated and relaxing atmosphere
- Experience a traditional Chinese hot pot or Chinese fondue that boasts a history of more than 1,000 years
About Jing's Residence
The Jing's Residence has been beautifully restored and is located in the ancient walled city of Pingyao surrounded by curio shops and bustling restaurants offer clients a true insight into northern Chinese history and culture.
The Jing's Residence offers high quality service and peaceful rooms and suites to relax in after a day exploring the old town. There are 12 courtyard rooms, five courtyard suites and one magnificent master suite offering spacious living accommodation.
The restaurant offers traditional and international cuisine private romantic meals can be arranged. The architecture of the Jing's Residence is magnificent and an outside seating area has been created so that one can sit and relax while reading, drinking tea, or soaking up the historical atmosphere of Pingyao.
Jing's Residence offers a variety of activities and they can be tailor made just for your stay, such as paper cutting, shoe making, noodle making classes and massage lessons.