Why we like it
- All suites have private patios and terraces
- Set atop a gentle hill, The Louise Barossa Valley is surrounded by hundreds of acres of vines overlooking the Barossa Valley
- The acclaimed on-site restaurant, Appellation, offers seasonal cuisine under the guidance of Chef Mark McNamara
- The hotel has an outdoor pool
- Other facilities include bars and lounges, sauna, hot spa and bicycles
About The Louise Barossa Valley
Food, wine, luxury accommodation and a warm welcome await at The Louise Barossa Valley. Ideally situated in the heart of the legendary Barossa wine country, The Louise offers absolute luxury and inspired design with private spaces, generous en suites and breathtaking vineyard views.
Just fifteen suites each have private terraces, soft contemporary furnishings and spacious en suites. Each suite is designed to cocoon and pamper, with outdoor rain showers, generous bathrooms and spa tubs amongst the luxurious touches. Private terrace are the ideal spots from which to enjoy glorious Barossa sunsets, whilst gas log fireplaces keep the large lounge rooms cosy as evening sets in. All have large comfortable beds, deluxe linens and spacious marbled en suites.