Why we like it
- The Kasbah is perched on a rock outcrop just above the main village of Imlil, giving the luxury of superb panoramic views of the mountains, valleys and waterfalls. It is reached by a short walk (of approx 15 min) or mule ride
- The Kasbah is a restored ancient Berber Fortress and now transformed into a rustic mountain retreat
- The Kasbah is ideal for people looking to explore the region and who enjoy getting their walking boots on!
- Has been voted one of the world's best Ecolodges due to its venture with the local community. The Kasbah is run through the local Berber community providing you with the best service and hospitality
- A variety of treks are offered in the surrounding national park and mountains, catering for all levels of fitness and also for different durations
About Kasbah du Toubkal
Jebel Toubkal is the highest peak in North Africa, and Kasbah du Toubkal is located at the foot, making an ideal place to escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech, and to relax and unwind. The Atlas Mountains are just approximately an hour away from the Red City but feel like a different world with their dramatic hilltops and breathtaking views of the surrounding valleys.
Explore the village, nearby hamlets and the surrounding mountain landscape, on foot or by mule, or just put your feet up and relax on the terrace or in the hammam (steam bath). The Kasbah is particularly suitable for groups and families.