Why we like it
- Closely located to the Royal Palace and Mausoleum of Mohammed V
- A total of 229 rooms and 37 suites, with French and Moroccan influences, they offer the ultimate in luxury and are graced with views over the imperial city or the hotel's Andalucian gardens
- A lush and abundant garden of 17 acres coupled with and outdoor pool and golf range
- The Sofitel has an impressive So Spa and Fitness center that is dedicated to your well-being and relaxation offering a range of treatments for the body, soul and mind
- There are four restaurants to choose from, including The Golden Fish serving the day's catch
About Sofitel Jardin des Roses
The Sofitel Jardin des Roses is set within a 17 acre Andalucian garden featuring an orange grove, outdoor swimming pool and golf range, making this palace a haven for relaxation. An in house beauty salon and gift shop coupled with Wi-Fi and a cash machine ensures that your every need is catered for.
Positioned in the heart of the capital city Rabat, close to the Royal Palace and Mausoleum of Mohammed V. It has been recently renovated with a contemporary design and a blend of Moroccan architecture.
Families will enjoy this property as babysitting can be arranged and there is an outdoor playground for their enjoyment.